Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nike Oregon Project

As a lot of you already know, I am going over to the Nike Oregon Project. Not only is it a great experience, but also a huge dream of mine to go to Oregon, visit the Nike HQ, and run the Prefontaine trails. Not only am I going to do that, but I am doing it as part of STC (Scully Therapy Clinic).
After talking with Alberto and organising for me to go over. I am now in the airport in Dublin waiting to fly this 16 hours in total.
While I'm in Portland, I will go to each training session and gym session while then going to the clinic. It's going to be a huge learning curve as Nike Oregon Project is one of the most scientific groups in the world. Machine and gadgets such as cryo chambers, Alter Gs and underwater treadmills to name a few.
The only bad thing about flying today and tomorrow is that I won't get to see the European Championships.
Anyway, I will update the blog while I'm away, and be sure to check out news papers and supplements such as FIT Magazine.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me to get to the level that I am at. Athletes that took a chance and had faith in me and came to the clinic. This feels like some Grammy acceptance speech. I am hugely greatfull and I will continue to keep my mind growing. As I always end me tweets with #BeastMode I will sign off here with the same!

Beast Mode
Evan.



1 comment: