Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Oregon Track Club Elite x STC x Flagstaff

My last day here in Flagstaff with OTC Elite. I have been welcomed by everyone in the group. I would like to thank each athlete up here and to both coaches, Mark Rowland and Mark Rinker.
This training camp was a successful one and I feel very privileged to be a part of such a professional group and I'm looking forward to the outcome of the product.
It hasn't felt like work up here over the last month, and I have only realised that I had one day off in the 31 days.

It's time to return to Ireland and torture the Irish athletes for the next few months before I head off for the summer.

*On a side note, every therapist seems to have some sort of nickname. I have been christened "Heaven" by Sally Kipyego. Nothing to do with my "healing hands" it's more to do with the fact she though my name was Heaven. So from here on in I will only responded to the name Heaven!!!!!

#BeastMode
Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment